Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022
1:30 p.m. — 3:30 p.m. CDT
- Approved licenses for Kruse Markit, a new restaurant coming to Kingfield this fall.
- Denied appeal to Planning Commission decision not allowing changes to a residential property (1218 Summit Ave) in Lowry Hill
- Forwarded without recommendation a business license revocation for two restaurants (Pair of Dice Pizza in North & Harry Singh’s Original Caribbean Restaurant in Whittier) the state reported as having tax delinquencies
- Approved forgivable loan for the Minneapolis American Indian Center Expansion Project
- Received the 2021 Annual Tax Increment Financing Disclosure Statement
Check the source website for additional information
Business, Inspections, Housing & Zoning (BIHZ) Committee
This committee oversees all matters related to economic development; land use, development, and zoning; housing policy; employment & training programs; and business licensing.
No documents available